Nothing Gold

Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay. -Robert Frost

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arlington, Virginia, United States

I am a white American middle class suburban housewife trying desperately to tell herself that that is not who she is. One time I was a glowing young ruffian. Oh my God it was a million years ago.

Friday, November 11, 2005

A crazy invitation

So, my partner in parenting will be going to Germany for a conference in a couple of weeks. I'm excited for him and wish him all kinds of fun etc, etc, but I was not looking forward to a week alone with my adorable toddler. So, Levi and I are going to Washington state for the week (29th to 5th) to visit family and other fun things. Anyone want to go with me? The tickets are running about $215 right now. You could come alone or with the whole family. I know that it's a crazy question and everyone is really busy and important, but if anyone's feeling like being spontaneous....

3 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

Becky and I would love to go, unfortunately I couldn't take off from work that week. Thanks for the offer though.

Ryan

6:47 PM  
Blogger kate said...

I'm so tempted, Maggie. I'm so, so tempted.
What airline are you taking? Where are you flying out of/into?

1:39 PM  
Blogger Maggie said...

I'm on northwest out of baltimore and into seattle. That would be so cool if you could come!

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home