Nothing Gold

Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay. -Robert Frost

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arlington, Virginia, United States

I am a white American middle class suburban housewife trying desperately to tell herself that that is not who she is. One time I was a glowing young ruffian. Oh my God it was a million years ago.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

I Rock!

I love March Madness! I'm tearing it up in ESPN's tournament challenge. I got 7 out of 8 games right today, including the Wichita State over Tennessee upset. As of tonight, I rank 4005 out of more than 2 million. Is that awesome, or what? 99.9th percentile, baby. Here's the proof:
(The winning bracket is called 'What The???')

2 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

You ROCK!

10:40 PM  
Blogger kate said...

A Ton of Gold. Cute!!

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home