Nothing Gold

Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay. -Robert Frost

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arlington, Virginia, United States

I am a white American middle class suburban housewife trying desperately to tell herself that that is not who she is. One time I was a glowing young ruffian. Oh my God it was a million years ago.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Congratulations

My little sister graduated with her Masters degree from the University of Portland on Friday. I'm so proud of her and I wish I could've been there. Congratulations, Leah.

She is the tall, blonde one.

4 Comments:

Blogger kate said...

Good for her!
What's up next?

12:07 PM  
Blogger [REDACTED] said...

You should have spelled it "Congradulations." Get it? Grad? Get it?

8:03 AM  
Blogger Maggie said...

She's teaching at a catholic middle school in Salt Lake City this fall and looking at an assistant basketball coach job at Seattle U for next fall.

12:43 PM  
Blogger kate said...

Wow. SWEET! Basketball coach!
Er, I mean, teaching at a Catholic middle school! Neat!
Whoa whoa whoa -- Catholic school? In SLC? Now that DOES sound intriguing.

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home