Nothing Gold

Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay. -Robert Frost

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arlington, Virginia, United States

I am a white American middle class suburban housewife trying desperately to tell herself that that is not who she is. One time I was a glowing young ruffian. Oh my God it was a million years ago.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

It's Starting

Levi came home from school with a fat envelope the other day and he didn't know what it was. I opened it up when we got home and found out that he's supposed to be selling stuff. Already?! He's not even 4 yet. I'm pretty annoyed. The thing he's selling is the 2008 Entertainment book. If that sounds like something you want, you can order one online and support his school. Go to www.fundraising.entertainment.com/support and use seller # 192070. That's about all the selling I'm willing to do.

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Oh yeah, don't you just love it. I think the Entertainment book is cooler than say - Joe Corbi's Pizza Kits (which I personnaly dispise). But, of course, the Girl Scout Cookies are BEST. Did you get my link for wrapping paper ;-)

(Some days I so don't love being a parent...)

8:30 AM  
Blogger Ryan said...

I hate it when my students come up to me and want me to buy a $20 box of chocolate or a $35 candle. Or when you go to get gas and are accosted by bikini clad teenagers wanting to wash your car for a donation to their soccer team. I want to lean outside the window and say get a summer job or ask your parents to give you the money, but leave me alone, today all of my money is going to Sunoco.

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home