Nothing Gold

Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay. -Robert Frost

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arlington, Virginia, United States

I am a white American middle class suburban housewife trying desperately to tell herself that that is not who she is. One time I was a glowing young ruffian. Oh my God it was a million years ago.

Friday, January 25, 2008

My Vote

I voted in the Michigan primary on January 15. Michigan has an open primary, where one need not register under a party and one can vote in either the Republican or the Democratic primary, but not both. The Democratic National Comittee decided not to count Michigan because Michigan broke rules by scheduling the primary too early. So, I decided to vote in the Republican primary. This video from last night's debate sums up, in a nutshell, why I voted for Ron Paul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home