Nothing Gold

Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay. -Robert Frost

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arlington, Virginia, United States

I am a white American middle class suburban housewife trying desperately to tell herself that that is not who she is. One time I was a glowing young ruffian. Oh my God it was a million years ago.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Baby on the Way

I'm pregnant! I had my 12 week appointment today and heard a little heartbeat. Everything looks good and I'm relieved and excited. Levi is very excited too. He told me, "now I love you as much as I love Daddy, because you're pregnant". I guess that's nice. He likes to 'give my belly loves' as he calls it. That really is nice.

7 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

WAHOOOO!!!!

1:57 PM  
Blogger Mike Croghan said...

Wowowowow!!!! Congratulations, guys! I'm sitting here with a huge goofy grin on my face! :-D

And, y'know, don't worry too much about Levi having, er, a way with words, when it comes to compliments and the like. He's a guy. Goes with the territory. :-)

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hot damn! Congratulations. There seems to be a whole lot of this going around.

2:06 PM  
Blogger Mike Stavlund said...

hey-HEY!! That is great news.

Glad you're wresting something complimentary from Levi's comments. FWIW, I've always loved you more than Schuyler.

2:17 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Yay!!! What great news to start my morning - congratulations, guys! :-)

7:01 AM  
Blogger Ken Tennyson said...

Fantastic news and congrats to the three of you, lots of fun ahead! Ken

3:30 PM  
Blogger kate said...

Oh my goodness. Levi! Where do kids get this stuff...
I was late hearing this news, but I'm so happy for all of you. So excited to hear the progression of the newest St. Lawrence! Keep updates coming, please. :)

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home