Nothing Gold

Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay. -Robert Frost

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arlington, Virginia, United States

I am a white American middle class suburban housewife trying desperately to tell herself that that is not who she is. One time I was a glowing young ruffian. Oh my God it was a million years ago.

Friday, February 06, 2009

A pretty day

So today is one of those sunny days that has everyone smiling and commenting to each other on how nice it is. Levi played outside after school with his friends for 45 minutes. It was warm and nice for playing. Here's the thing, though. The high today was 31. I guess you just get used to it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Hope your days are getting prettier! I know that your winter has been pretty rough up there. Congrats on winning the Fluff Friday Giveaway today (2/13)!

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home