Nothing Gold

Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay. -Robert Frost

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arlington, Virginia, United States

I am a white American middle class suburban housewife trying desperately to tell herself that that is not who she is. One time I was a glowing young ruffian. Oh my God it was a million years ago.

Friday, June 12, 2009

What idiot invented summer vacation?

Did you ever have one of those days where your oldest kept slamming doors and threatening to hit you and even locked himself in the bathroom to avoid a time out and your baby keeps crying until you give in and let her have a nap in her carseat and your house is so messy that if CPS saw it they'd take your kids away and you don't have anyone you can really call for support, but writing a blog post about it helps a little?

4 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Krautter said...

Move here and I can help you during summer vacations! And please don't lobby to get rid of them. I need them!

9:41 PM  
Blogger tae said...

LOL. That is my everyday.

9:02 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

I feel your pain plus one :) When are we ever going to see your family???? I feel that we are so similiar and of course we have to live so far apart!

9:28 PM  
Blogger Shirley B. Houghton said...

Really very happy to say, your post is very interesting to read. Never use the fake gift codes those are spam, collect here real PSN codes generator

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home