Nothing Gold

Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay. -Robert Frost

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arlington, Virginia, United States

I am a white American middle class suburban housewife trying desperately to tell herself that that is not who she is. One time I was a glowing young ruffian. Oh my God it was a million years ago.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

A Strange Coincidence?

I have an interesting story to tell, but it has the word period in it a lot. Just a warning, in case that bothers you.

On Monday my mom started her period. This is unusual because she hasn't had one for 6 months or so (menopause). My sister Leah has an IUD and doesn't get periods, but she started one on Monday as well. My sister Claire also started hers on Monday, which is not really weird by itself. My sister Mary, who is 13 started her very first period on Monday. None of these women live together. None of them even live in the same city.

Schuyler says he is forced to think it is just a very strange coincidence. ( this even though he scoffs at making your data fit your assumptions :) )

I think it is something else, but I don't know what. Ideas?

20 Comments:

Blogger Ken Tennyson said...

Were they all together recently? I have heard entire dorm wings will synchronize their cycles after a while together, I always thought that was strange because we rarely think about our bodies communicating on that level...

6:57 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Wow that is amazing!! The beauty of mother nature! I think there's something to it, but I don't know what! lol

come ck out my giveaways when you have time,
http://thefabuslouwon.blogspot.com

cheers, beth

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Panta Rei said...

This was the coolest and craziest thing ever! It almost made me cry when I talked to mom and mary. I havent seen mom in months and mary in weeks. I'm convinced it was some kind of beautiful connection...not just coincidence

2:29 AM  
Blogger GGTSSKB said...

Nice Post.. Kindly visit us @ Best Building Architect in Kanyakumari | Nagercoil

5:06 AM  
Blogger PondyBikeRent said...

Nice.. Bicycle Rent in Pondicherry

6:04 AM  
Blogger Crafts Need said...

Nice Post. Kindly visit us @
Craft Supply Shop Online in India

12:52 AM  
Blogger Hotel Island Star Groups said...

Nice post. Kindly visit us @
Rameshwaram hotel Booking

5:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Amazing post!we love visiting in your blog...we will come back soon...
ทางเข้าจีคลับ
goldenslot register
GCLUB มือถือ

9:13 AM  
Blogger Hotel Paatti Masala said...

Very Nice & Wonderful

6:36 AM  
Blogger Travel nearby said...


Govt jobs

free job,
railway recruitment
ibps jobs

11:10 PM  
Blogger Travel nearby said...


aadhar card download
aadhar card status by name
check aadhar status
aadhar card status enquiry phone number
onlineaadhar.com
aadhar card status
aadhar card status by name and pin code
online aadhar.com
uidai
download adhar card
e aadhar

11:12 PM  
Blogger Rigid Box said...

Wonderful article ! Thanks for sharing this article Nice Information I found today Thanks

4:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ask her to be healthy.
goldenslot

8:53 PM  
Blogger SS Vermicompost Industry said...

Nice post. I always visit your blog. Soooo good... Organic Manure in Tamilnadu

2:30 AM  
Blogger Itools Mobile Service said...

It's very nice to post. I always read your blog.. So lovely!!! Moto Service Center in Tnagar

4:25 AM  
Blogger Dino Jenifer said...

This is a very good post .Thanks for letting us know some good tips . I
check out my article to get some facebook video downlaoding tips and tricks
fb downloder for pc

11:54 AM  
Blogger peter thakur said...

This particular papers fabulous, and My spouse and i enjoy each of the perform that you have placed into this. I’m sure that you will be making a really usefull I put things off too much

8:20 AM  
Blogger luckys said...

gtavapk.best
Let’s start with what I’ve been up to since my last post in October 2012 – that was 9 months ago!

1:55 AM  
Blogger عبير القحطان said...



نحن افضل شركة كشف تسربات المياة بالرياض لحل فواتير
المياه بالرياض ومتخصصين فى بحث وكشف تسربات المياه وحل تسرب
المياه ووقف نهائى لتسريب المياه بالضمان يوجد لدينا شركات
داخل وخارج الرياض متخصصيين فى مشاكل التسربات المياة كشركة
كشف تسربات المياة وكشف مياة التسرب وكشف تسرب المياة افضل شركة كشف تسرب المياه بالرياض يوجد فنيين متخصصين
للعمل لدى شركتنا فى ايجاد التسربات وحلول كثيرة لدينا فى
ايجاد تسريب المياه مع افضل الفنيين لحل ارتفاع فاتورة المياة
مع اطيب تمانينا لشركتنا لتفوقها فى الخدمات المنزلية عوازل



شركه كشف تسربات المياه بالطائف


شركة كشف تسرب المياه بالاحساء



شركه كشف تسربات المياه بجدة




شركه كشف تسربات المياه بمكة

3:35 PM  
Blogger nonono said...

Thank you
ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี 2022
ดูหนังฟรี

6:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home